Important Details on SSC JE Exam 2019-20
SSC JE exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission to recruit engineering candidates for the post of Grade B (Non-gazetted) in level-6 under the Government of India. SSC JE released the exam notification for SSC JE 2019-20 Exam on August 13, 2019. The SSC JE Paper I exam 2020 which was scheduled to be conducted from March 30, 2020 – April 2, 2020, has been postponed. Candidates are advised to visit the official site of SSC for any updates on the SSC exam dates.
The Staff Selection Commission has also released the SSC JE Admit Card for the North Western Region on March 18, 2020. Candidates can download the SSC JE Admit Card through the official website of SSC. Generally, the staff selection commission releases the admit card one week prior to the main examination date.
Given below are the steps to download SSC JE Admit Card.
How to download SSC JE Admit Card?
The SSC JE Admit Card is a mandatory document for the examination. It contains all the following information related to the SSC JE examination:
- Exam venue
- Date of examination
- Candidate’s Registration number
- Name of the SSC JE post
- General Instructions
Candidates are advised to follow the instructions given below while downloading the SSC JE Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Click on the admit card option on the homepage.
- The admit card for SSC JE is released region-wise, and hence, the candidates must select their respective region during the process.
- The download link for the SSC JE admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download the admit card by entering the registered user ID and password that was provided during SSC JE online application process.
- They are advised to take a print of the SSC Junior Engineer admit card for your reference.
Since a large number of candidates apply for the SSC JE exam, the level of competition remains high. Candidates, therefore, must follow proper strategy tips for the examination. They can also refer to previous year SSC JE Result to get an idea about the level of examination.
Steps to check SSC JE Result online
The last SSC JE Paper I examination was conducted from 23rd to 27th September 2019. SSC JE Paper II 2018- 19 examination was conducted on December 29th, 2019. The staff selection commission had released the SSC JE result for paper I 2018 on December 12th, 2019.
Given below are the steps to check SSC JE Result:
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- Click on the “Result” icon on the right-hand corner of the page
- Click on the ” Junior Engineer ” tab.
- Open the ‘Result’ tab and click on the link “SSC JE Result”.
- Log in with your registered id and password. The list of candidates who qualified will be shown.
- Press “Ctrl+F” and enter your Name or Roll Number.
- If you have qualified the SSC JE exam, your name or roll number will be highlighted.
The total SSC JE score is calculated based on the number of correct and wrong attempts. As per the SSC JE Exam Pattern, the candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer. Whereas, a negative marking of 0.25 % will be deducted for each wrong attempt.